The experience and expertise you’ll find under the Surelock umbrella is second to none. Founded in the 1990’s by highly commended former senior Metropolitan Police Detective Roy Herridge QPM.
Surelock’s directors, consultants and operatives are drawn from a variety of disciplines, including the police, fire service, military and private and public sector, members of the Association of British Investigators (ABI) and Association of Security Consultants. This pooling of talent and experience puts Surelock in a very unique position.
The company is now managed by Ron Harrison another experienced Detective both in the police and Private Sector, formerly the President of the ABI.
Surelock has a particular expertise in the tool hire and construction industry and engaged by other high profile industry companies.
They have a nationwide team of experienced operatives who can respond quickly and deal with the following:-
- CRIME / FRAUD INVESTIGATIONS – a dedicated team of experienced investigators who over the years have successfully investigated most things for a wide range of clients, whether it be a burglary, robbery, theft of valuable items or fraud. At the end of the day, we will provide you with all the intelligence / evidence your need in order to progress the investigation, legal or discipline proceedings.
- INTERNAL / DISCIPLINE INVESTIGATIONS – our team can assist with the investigation of internal matters and staff interviews. Employee theft, absenteeism and false sickness claims
- SURVEILLANCE – surveillance teams strategically placed all over UK to deal with criminal, accident injury and corporate surveillance. All surveillance is legal covertly video recorded in a public place, we keep you informed of the findings and supply a detailed log of events with selected photos, a full unedited recording is also available if required.
• SECURITY SURVEYS – have years of experience in the field of security surveys / risk assessments, which include Entry & Exits, Windows, CCTV, Access control, Alarm systems, Physical Security measures both existing and possible future installations, any security procedures that are in place. Vulnerabilities identified in the survey will be highlighted, and cost-effective solutions will be provided in an easy-to-read illustrated report. The surveyors are fully accredited by the appropriate bodies under Home Office guidelines and have the necessary security clearance with over 30 years of experience.
- COVERT SERVICES – our engineer can assist with the installation of covert camera’s and listening devices which can assist in the investigation of crime and other misdemeanours.
- BUG SWEEPS – our dedicated engineer who has over 30 years’ experience, most of his equipment is purpose built. We conduct a full electronic sweep of the premises, then using handheld wands for near field examinations of the respective rooms / offices, computers, and telephone equipment, finally very importantly a finger-tip search examining power supplies, ceiling tiles, thus at the end of the operation, we can genuinely say that there is nothing there or indeed find out that there was, that is what our clients rely on!
• TRAINING – we can provide a number of training courses specifically designed for your company – Fraud Awareness, Drug and Alcohol Awareness, Sexual Offences Awareness and more.
Surelock is uniquely placed to meet these challenges and because of our expertise and dedicated team, we can offer your business a very tailored and specific range of preventative and proactive services as well as a comprehensive range of investigative services. Surelock will act quickly and discretely to prevent or minimize damage, assist with the recovery of assets and ensure any information obtained is of the highest evidential value. If the matter then goes further, we are ideally placed to assist with any legal proceedings.
We can assist you with advice or alternatively carry out thorough, detailed and technical private investigations including surveillance, internal audits and a range of strategic and preventative measures. We can also assist with the prevention and detection of corporate, employee or domestic crime and recovery of assets.
Surelock can be contacted 24/7 on 0333 6000 300 or [email protected]