- 1:57 pm
- 0. comments
- Corporate Security Management: We are able to provide innovative security management training for security managers in both the public and private sectors.
- Training for Non-security Managers: Businesses recognise the role of every individual in maintaining effective security. This philosophy is reflected in this innovative course for corporate non-security managers.
- Counter Terrorism Awareness: Unfortunately with the world-wide activities of activists this type of awareness training is paramount for corporate staff and individuals to enable them to react (or keep themselves safe) in the event of something taking place in the vicinity of any of these acts.
- Security Supervisors: We believe that your security staff cannot be fully effective if they are not totally conversant with security industry policy and procedures. Our courses cover technical and customer care aspects of security and include topics from security awareness and risk assessments through to civil and criminal law and coping with emergencies.
- Security Awareness: We provide lively and interactive training sessions for non-security staff which engender a broad knowledge of security issues as well as enhancing the corporate ‘security culture’.
- Conflict Management: The interaction between persons, whether in business or socially, at any stage may lead immediately to aggression or conflict that needs to be recognised and addressed.
- Defensive Driving: We offer a highly respected course designed for both public and private sector organisations. The course, over either two or four days combines theoretical and practical training including instruction on a skid pan by driving instructor and former police specialist/trainers.
- Other Training Courses/Presentations: We are able to effectively research, programme and present most other forms of training courses, which involve a security/crime related subject to alert staff and train them how to recognise or deal with a particular problem or activity.
In this economic climate when financial decisions are heavily weighed by priorities why should you consider training your staff in security? Good question, but we all know that saying of “shutting the stable door once the horse has bolted” and the significance it has in our current climate doesn’t bear thinking about, or does it?
Security affects everyone, every home, every business, everywhere. We all need to be alert and know our options to assist protecting ourselves, our colleagues, our neighbours and indeed the guy next to you in the street because believe it or not we all have an instinct that we don’t give ourselves credit for or recognise until it has kicked in, and that is survival.
There is much advice currently available from various public organisations whose existence is ultimately for our protection. Do you know the UK’s current national threat level, how to check it or what to do if it is at its highest level?
Check the National Counter Terrorism Security Office advice for security managers of crowded places following a threat level to CRITICAL https://www.sia.homeoffice.gov.uk/Documents/nactso-advice-for-security-managers-of-crowded-places.pdf which provides us with information about the national threat level on the MI5 Security Service website https://www.mi5.gov.uk/threat-levels
Business is ultimately about people. Well-trained and motivated teams make the difference and this is especially valid when it comes to security issues. Surelock has a portfolio of practical courses and seminars which are able to help you combat crime and reduce security risks. Bespoke courses can also be developed to meet your personnel’s particular needs.
We are reasonably priced and have SIA Approved Trainers and those with City & Guilds Teaching Adult Learners qualifications that have provided training to blue-chip companies, major pharmaceutical companies, local authorities, NHS Trusts, overseas government officials, major institutes, large and small organisations, public and private schools/educational establishments, banking/financial operations and other corporate clients. In addition to recognition and validation previously by The Security Institute, these Training Courses have been approved by HM Government and by the British Institute of Facilities Management.
Contact us for information about our courses – email@example.com +44 (0) 333 6000 300